The world has changed since the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. Without a doubt, the hardest hit industry is travel and tourism. It is a resilient industry, has withstood many other catastrophes, and we will emerge from this one, even stronger than ever.
Meanwhile, the industry is dealing with an estimated $519 billion decline in spending, and a $1.2 trillion projected economic loss for the year. Unemployment for the U.S. was 25%, but for the travel industry it was 51%, twice that of the Great Depression.
CJFMI can guide your organization through the recovery process. Please feel free to utilize any of our resources:
- Roadmap to Recovery Power Point
- List of Valuable Resources
- Status of Openings by Country from the US Department of Commerce
- Projected New Travel Lifecycle and the Timetable for Recovery by Markets
- An opportunity for you to share your insights. Please submit to Carolyn (click here)