TRAINING AND SEMINARS
CJF Marketing International is successful in developing and conducting seminars custom designed for a client’s needs. The following provides information on available topics. With input and direction from you, an outline will be developed and the presentation will be tailored to meet your needs.
“Capitalizing on the Lucrative Tourism Market”
Tourism Development – Half-day to two-day sessions designed for shopping center management and merchants, for destinations and for downtown retail districts. Tourism marketing can be one of the greatest opportunities for incremental sales increases in a shopping center or retail district. Learn how to capitalize on this lucrative market by identifying your greatest potential tourism markets, developing effective tourism plans and forming important partnerships with the travel trade industry.
For more in-depth study, the two-day seminar also covers how to conduct the necessary research to develop effective tourism marketing plans with programs that are measurable. The two day seminar also addresses the power of forming partnerships with members of the travel industry such as hotels, tour operators, airlines, car rental companies, destination management organizations and retailers as well as effective tourism advertising, public relations and other pre-arrival and post-arrival sales approaches.
“Beyond the Basics - Translating Customer Service into Sales”
For Shopping Center Management and Merchants – How to make the most of customer service including discussing its importance, impact on sales and how to implement successful practices.
“Development of the Shopping Center Marketing Plan”
For Shopping Center Management – Half-day to two days covering the basics of how to develop an effective shopping center marketing plan.
“Beyond Tenant Rent - Non-Traditional Revenue Sources to Increase Profits for Shopping Centers”
For Shopping Center Management – A two-day seminar that discusses how to take advantage of alternative revenue sources such as specialty leasing, shopping center audits, customer service, sponsorships, secret shoppers and more. Seminars include workshops for group interaction.
“Sponsorships – Unlimited Opportunities”
A half-day seminar that covers the importance of sponsorships and how to take advantage of identifying potential sponsors as well as how to effectively partner with them.
CJF MARKETING INTERNATIONAL HAS PROVIDED SEMINARS AND PRESENTATAIONS IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- Throughout the United States
- Bangalore and New Delhi, India
- Moscow, Russia
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Warsaw, Poland
- London, England
- Cairo, Egypt
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Buenos Aires and Cordoba, Argentina
- Montevideo, Uruguay
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Salmiyah, Kuwait
- Manila, Philippines
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Cancun and Mexico City, Mexico
- IKEA, Moscow, Russia (through ICSC)
- Shopping Centres Association of India - taught marketing and management courses
- DLF in India - taught marketing courses
- The Alliance for Downtown New York, Business Improvement District for Lower Manhattan – conducted two “Customer Service Training Seminars” for the Public Service Officers.
- Federal Realty Investment Trust – presented a seminar on “How to Develop a Corporate Travel and Tourism Seminar”.
- PBW Real Estate Fund - corporate office located in Paris, France, with shopping centers located throughout Central Europe
- Shop and Dine London
- Empresas Fonalledas - owners of Plaza Las Americas and Plaza Del Caribe in Puerto Rico
- Middle Eastern Council of Shopping Centres in Dubai, UAE
- International Council of Shopping Centers in New York, NY
- International Council of Shopping Centers - Asia
- Purdue University – Continuing Education Department for the International Association of Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Annual Conference. The course, Shopping Tourism for Destinations, was developed as part of the curriculum for the accreditation program.
- The American Collegiate Retail Association (ACRA) An association of professors and graduate students involved with educating tomorrow’s retailers
- Mall Properties – Provided a seminar on "Capturing the Travel & Tourism Markets"
- Boston Properties – Delivered a seminar on customer service for their retailers. Included a "secret shopper" program the previous day.
- The Araneta Group in Manila, Philippines – Provided employees with a two-day seminar, Developing a Marketing Plan for Redevelopment
- Moderator and panelist for the Florida Redevelopment Association
- Shop America Alliance
Interested in a Seminar?
Please complete the following form. We will be pleased to develop a proposal for your specific needs.
* denotes a required field